A NBIC Series in partnership with Pinnacle Financial Partners
Register HERE – complimentary registration for the first 10 people
Napoleon Hill, the author of “The Law of Success” and “Think and Grow Rich”, wrote about the mastermind group principle as: “The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.”
“No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind [the master mind].”
- The desired outcome of the 6-week study is to increase your awareness and understanding of how to work ON your business to help it grow in a productive, successful way.
- Each weekly meeting will begin and end on time and stay focused on the material to make the best use of our time, while also being fun and informative.
- All participants are asked to read the assigned chapters in advance of the meeting and be ready to discuss perspectives and ideas.
- Mastermind groups offer a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. A mastermind group helps you and your mastermind group members achieve success. Participants challenge each other to set powerful goals, and more importantly, to accomplish them. Success stories are applauded (loudly!), and problems are solved through peer brainstorming and collective, creative thinking.
- The group meets an hour a week, once a week, for 6 weeks, using the book “The Emyth Revisited” by Michael Gerber as the basis for our discussions. Pinnacle will provide you with a complimentary copy of the book.
- The group is limited to 10 people so we all have a chance to participate and interact with each other extensively.
- As the facilitator, NBIC + Pinnacle commit to making each meeting meaningful.
- Discussions at the meeting are confidential with complete respect for each participant’s privacy.
- Careful adherence to the one-hour time commitment will be observed.
- No solicitation of business will take place during the hour meeting.