A NBIC Series in partnership with Pinnacle Financial Partners
Register HERE – complimentary registration for the first 10 people
- The desired outcome of the 6-week study is to increase your awareness and understanding of how to work ON your business to help it grow in a productive, successful way.
- Each weekly meeting will begin and end on time and stay focused on the material to make the best use of our time, while also being fun and informative.
- All participants are asked to read the assigned chapters in advance of the meeting and be ready to discuss perspectives and ideas.
- The group meets an hour a week, once a week, for 6 weeks, using the book “The Emyth Revisited” by Michael Gerber as the basis for our discussions. Pinnacle will provide you with a complimentary copy of the book.
- The group is limited to 10 people so we all have a chance to participate and interact with each other extensively.
- As the facilitator, NBIC commits to making each meeting meaningful.
- Discussions at the meeting are confidential with complete respect for each participant’s privacy.
- Careful adherence to the one-hour time commitment will be observed.
- No solicitation of business will take place during the hour meeting.