Existing and Prospective Contractors-Are You Ready To Do Business With The Federal Government? We Can Show You How!
(1) Receive One-On-One Counseling Related to Management, Marketing, Operations, and Other Business Services that Meet Your Needs
(2) Network with Procurement Officials, as well as, Industry Officials in the Exhibit Hall
(3) Meet One-On-One with Lenders (Talk to Lenders About your Loan Needs)
Breakout Sessions include:
(1) Prime Contractor Performance Requirements – “If You Don’t Do The Work, You Might Do the Time!”
(2) Do You Have the Right Team? (Advisory Board)
(3) Negotiating Your Subcontract Agreement
(4) Seize the Opportunity, Not the Money with U.S. General Services Administration
(5) Certification and Business Development Strategies
U.S. Department of Army – Fort Campbell, KY
U.S. Department of Army/Corps of Engineers – Memphis District
U.S. Department of Army/Corps of Engineers – Nashville District
U.S. General Services Administration
Tennessee Valley Authority
REGISTER AT: https://bda2019.eventbrite.com
What’s the refund policy?
No refunds will be issued for this event.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, tickets are transferable. To transfer registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with name details.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Name for registration must match the name of the person who attends.
Who do I contact with additional questions?
Please direct additional contact to event organizer, Kena Dixon, at email@example.com.
The Business Development Academy is cosponsored by the U.S. Small Business Administration – Tennessee District Office and the Nashville Business Incubation Center (NBIC).
This event is a part of the SBA’s “Drive 8a” initiative focusing on (1) recruitment of firms, including minority and woman owned firms, into the SBA 8(a) program and (2) increasing federal contracting opportunities for firms already engaged in government contracting, including existing 8(a) firms.
Cosponsor-ship Authorization # 18-0474-110. SBA’s participation in this cosponsored activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact Shawn McKeehan at (615) 736-2499.