A NBIC Series in partnership with Pinnacle Financial Partners
Purpose of a Mastermind Group
- The desired outcome of the 6-week study is to increase your awareness and understanding of how to work ON your business to help it grow in a productive, successful way.
- Each weekly meeting will begin and end on time and stay focused on the material to make the best use of our time, while also being fun and informative.
- As we move through each lesson, we will bring together our ideas and opinions to shape and mold our understanding of the material in a way that is far superior to simply reading a book on our own. We will be combining all of our minds to becoming a master mind.
How a Mastermind Group Works
- The group meets an hour a week, once a week, for 6 weeks, using the book “The Emyth Revisited” by Michael Gerber as the basis for our discussions. Pinnacle will provide you with a complimentary copy of the book.
- The group is limited to 12 people so we all have a chance to participate and interact with each other extensively.
- In advance of each meeting you will receive that week’s curriculum and other materials.
- All participants are asked to read the assigned chapters in advance of the meeting and be ready to discuss perspectives and ideas.
- As the facilitator, NBIC commits to making each meeting meaningful.
- Meetings take place every Tuesday, 8:30am-9:30am, September 15-October 20.
- Discussions at the meeting are confidential with complete respect for each participant’s privacy.
- Careful adherence to the one-hour time commitment will be observed.
- No solicitation of business will take place during the hour meeting.