A NBIC Series in partnership with Pinnacle Financial Partners
Purpose of a Mastermind Group
- The desired outcome of the 6-week study is to increase your awareness and understanding of how to work ON your business to help it grow in a productive, successful way.
- Each weekly meeting will begin and end on time and stay focused on the material to make the best use of our time, while also being fun and informative.
- As we move through each lesson, we will bring together our ideas and opinions to shape and mold our understanding of the material in a way that is far superior to simply reading a book on our own. We will be combining all of our minds to becoming a master mind.
How a Mastermind Group Works
- The group meets an hour a week, once a week, for 6 weeks, using the book “The Emyth Revisited” by Michael Gerber as the basis for our discussions. Pinnacle will provide you with a complimentary copy of the book.
- The group is limited to 12 people so we all have a chance to participate and interact with each other extensively.
- In advance of each meeting you will receive that week’s curriculum and other materials.
- All participants are asked to read the assigned chapters in advance of the meeting and be ready to discuss perspectives and ideas.
- As the facilitator, NBIC commits to making each meeting meaningful.
- Meetings take place every Tuesday, 8:30am-9:30am, August 27-October 1.
- Discussions at the meeting are confidential with complete respect for each participant’s privacy.
- Careful adherence to the one-hour time commitment will be observed.
- No solicitation of business will take place during the hour meeting.
Register for this event at https://nbicemyth5.eventbrite.com
What are my parking options for the event?
Guests are responsible for parking. Paid parking is available directly across the street at the Park Happy or Premium Parking lots. Guests should only utilize employee parking lots on evenings and weekends; cars will be ticketed and/or towed during business hours.
Note: NBIC is located inside the Concept Technology building. Enter through the double doors at the front of the building and NBIC will be immediately on your right.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for general information. To learn more about specific opportunities with NBIC, call Angela Crane-Jones at 615-866-9787.