- This event has passed.
Estimating and Bidding Workshop [Virtual]
September 15, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Estimating and Bidding / Cost Proposal Development: A well-designed job cost accounting system is essential for any business to ensure that key information about the company can be developed and communicated to managers, project managers, owners, customers, creditors, auditors, and others who need accounting information for decision making.
Gain an understanding of:
Accounting and estimating requirements
Indirect Rate structure development
How to develop an effective estimating and bidding template
Understanding forward pricing, provisional rates and developing a multiplier
Determine the appropriate price to bid on project.
IMPORTANT LOGIN INFO: To Join this online Workshop: After you register in Eventbrite, check your email for subject: Order Confirmation for Workshop: Estimating & Bidding [Virtual].
- Scroll to the bottom section on Additional Information.
- Click the event.webinarjam link.
- Click the Register button in the lower right corner.
- Enter your First Name and Email address to receive your webinar link.
- On the day of the event, please go to your link a few minutes early to login and ensure you’re in the workshop at kickoff as WebinarJam is a bit different than Zoom.
Will this class be offered virtually or in person?
Due to Covid-19, this class will be offered virtually via Webinar Jam.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for general information. To learn more about specific opportunities with NBIC, email Christa Simpson email@example.com.