- This event has passed.
Estimating and Bidding Workshop [Virtual]
November 5, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Estimating and Bidding / Cost Proposal Development
A well-designed job cost accounting system is essential for any business to ensure that key information about the company can be developed and communicated to managers, project managers, owners, customers, creditors, auditors, and others who need accounting information for decision making.
Gain an understanding of:
- Accounting and estimating requirements
- Indirect Rate structure development
- How to develop an effective estimating and bidding template
- Understanding forward pricing, provisional rates and developing a multiplier
- Determine the appropriate price to bid on project.
Will this workshop be offered virtually or in person?
Due to Covid-19, this workshop will be offered virtually via Zoom.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email email@example.com for general information. To learn more about specific opportunities with NBIC, email Arnella Williams-Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org.