GROUNDWORK is our six-month business acceleration program for new and aspiring entrepreneurs. It supports entrepreneurs in implementing the financial, legal, marketing, and human capital structures to transform their startup or idea into a thriving company.
This program is ideal for new and aspiring entrepreneurs who need to develop and implement the necessary structures required for success. GROUNDWORK functions like a shortened version of our signature MIGHTY OAK program.
Entrepreneurs who enroll in GROUNDWORK have the opportunity to:
– Join a community of like-minded professionals.
– Complete a proven business development curriculum.
– Access to our cadre of subject-matter experts and proven entrepreneurs.
– Receive complimentary admission to our workshops and networking events.
– Have an opportunity to join our collaborative co-working space.
– Apply for MIGHTY OAK funding upon completion.
Participants should expect to walk away from the course with:
– The foundational knowledge required to run a business.
– An accountability partner to ensure you meet your goals.
– Deep implementation of the systems and tools required to build a sustainable company.
– A clear pathway to enroll in the signature MIGHTY OAK program.
GROUNDWORK is held twice per year. Cohorts are kept small so that each business owner has an opportunity to receive individualized support. Classes meet every other week for three hours. This program requires a six-month commitment.
GROUNDWORK is sponsored in part by Advance Financial and Pinnacle Financial Partners.
What are my parking options for the event?
GUESTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PARKING.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email email@example.com for general information. To learn more about specific opportunities with NBIC, call Angela Crane-Jones at 615-866-9787.
What’s the refund policy?
There are no refunds. Guests may transfer tickets in the name of others, 48 hours prior to event.