Groundwork is NBIC’s business acceleration program. Major emphasis is placed on developing processes and procedures while establishing and growing your company’s digital presence.
This program is ideal for new and aspiring entrepreneurs who need to develop and implement the necessary systems required for success. GROUNDWORK functions like a shortened version of our signature MIGHTY OAK program.
Entrepreneurs who enroll in GROUNDWORK have the opportunity to:
– Join a community of like-minded professionals.
– Complete a proven business development curriculum.
– Access to our cadre of subject-matter experts and proven entrepreneurs.
– Apply for MIGHTY OAK funding upon completion.
Participants should expect to walk away from the course with:
– A completed financial review.
– A personal and business budget.
– Understanding of digital marketing terminology.
– A developed content and social media strategy
– Use of a project management system.
– Use of a cloud-based storage platform.
– An acquired accountability partner.
– A clear pathway to enroll in the MIGHTY OAK program.
GROUNDWORK is held twice per year. Cohorts are kept small so that each business owner has an opportunity to receive individualized support. Classes meet once every week for three hours.
Will this class be offered virtually or in person?
Due to Covid-19, this class will be offered virtually via Zoom.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email email@example.com for general information. To learn more about specific opportunities with NBIC, email Arnella Williams-Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org.