29 Jun NBIC Joins PTAC and SBDC to offer GSA Training
NBIC is pleased to collaborate with UT PTAC and SBDC to offer a General Schedule Administration training seminar. We invite you to join us to learn more about GSA schedules and what they can mean to your business.
Thursday, July 30, 2015 9:00 am – 12 Noon – Seminar
1:00 pm – 3:00 p.m. – Individual Counseling
NBIC Training Center
315 10th Ave North
Nashville, TN 37203
Featuring: Mr. Paul Middlebrooks, Marketing Consultant, University of Tennessee Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
The objective of this training is to review the GSA procurement process; explain terms & definitions, “how to get on schedule,” as well as review the basic GSA Schedule acquisition requirements for “Most Favored Customer” and Pricing.
Key Session Topics:
- Enhance your understanding of how GSA Schedules are used in the Federal Acquisition process.
- Regardless of your GSA Schedule interest, bring your questions to the seminar regarding filling out a GSA contract.
- Get tips on marketing to the Federal Government while on the GSA Schedule.
Registration Go To:
For questions contact Debbie Barber at 615-532-8885 or by email at email@example.com
IMPORTANT: Bring a copy of the GSA Schedule (see below) that you are in the process of completing to obtain individual counseling. Refer to GSA’s Schedules e-Library website: HTTP://WWW.GSAELIBRARY.GSA.GOV
GSA PRILIMINARY CRITERIA
- Projected government sales to reach at least $75,000
- Show financial capability and Past Performance
- In most cases, to have been in business for 2-years