AN NBIC SERIES PRESENTED BY HAPPY BALANCE DIGITAL
Over the course of 6 weeks, every Saturday starting April 7 – May 12, 2018, we will walkthrough how to build a digital strategy from the ground up.
The themes presented throughout the series are designed to teach businesses and organizations “how to fish” and continue their growth potential in an era constant evolution. The math changes, but the answer stays the same. In order to solve the problem you need to understand how to adjust the formula.
- Skills and Tools: Understand traditional marketing practices and how they translate digitally. Gain proficiencies in social and search advertising. Learn how to develop goals, meet objectives, build awareness and analyze results.
- Best Practice Standards: Develop and plan a campaign driven by best practice strategies across organic and paid media, content and improving your current online presence.
- The Big Picture: Digital marketing basics, messaging optimization, content and digital media, let’s take a look at how all of these pieces come together cohesively.
The HB Digital Studio Series is designed to…
- Walkthrough the building blocks of digital strategy development.
- Present digital marketing campaign ideas that connect different strategic approaches into one cohesive execution.
- Give small businesses and organizations tools to meet campaign goals with regard to their limited resources.
- Analyze case studies and learnings from previous and/or in progress digital campaigns.
- Present best practices from platform, publisher and agency thought leaders.
What Will I Learn?
- Improve the growth of your business
- Make better decisions on how to market your business online
- Identify where to put your digital marketing resources
Week 1: Defining Objectives and Establishing Goals – During Week 1, we will take a hands-on approach to defining our objectives and establishing individual business goals for the series, as well as identifying the difference between both. Working through the process of shaping your objectives and goals to reflect what you need to ensure success and an effective ROI (Return on Investment).
Week 2: Digital Marketing 101 / Website Presence – This week, we will present and explain the basic foundational elements of digital marketing. What is local search marketing, analytics, conversion, ROI, CTR, impression, optimization, etc.? Creating a clear and present message on your website and how does that feed your business goals.
Week 3: SEO / CRM / Email is Your Friend – Week 3 is a deeper dive into understanding SEO (search engine optimization), CRM (customer relationship management), recognizing optimization needs and building your email database. Reaching the consumer and actively communicating with them go hand in hand.
Week 4: Content is King and Data is his Queen – Now that you have the buzzwords down and people know where to find you, let’s give them content that makes them want to stick around. We all know content is important but knowing what it’s doing and if it’s achieving your goals is a bit more of a heftier task. We will explore where your focus should be based off of your goals. Never lose sight of them, because they will keep you on strategy.
Week 5: Digital Media Making the Dollars Make Sense – We have looked at organic content, but now let’s dig into making the dollars work on your behalf. This week will be fully focused on digital media practices, where to put your money to meet your objectives and the differences between Google, Facebook/Instagram and Twitter media. What does it all mean and how do you figure out what best works for you?
Week 6: How it All Works Together | Case Study Reviews – Digital marketing basics, messaging optimization, content and digital media, let’s take a look at how all of these pieces come together in one cohesive campaign. This session will walk attendees through a 30-day digital strategy.